Title: Vampire Masquerade
Author: Olivia Starke
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance (F/F/F)
Publication Date: January 20, 2014
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
It may be too late for Natasha to escape two she-vamps with one big secret…
You are cordially invited to the event of the year
The Vampire Masquerade Ball
Sincerely, Aleese and Eaven
When Natasha Edwards receives a personal invitation to the exclusive Vampire Masquerade, it's exactly the break she's been waiting for. It's her chance to impress national news syndicates, not to mention an opportunity to do some snooping into the disappearances of several women who were last seen within the Underground sect. But the two she-vamps have other plans for her.
Aleese's infatuation with the sexy news reporter cannot be denied, and Eaven has never been one to ignore her wife's desires. The blonde beauty is perfect for their plans, and once she's inside their home, the trap is set. Natasha is easy prey. She's responsive to their touch, and sweet as honey to taste. They want nothing more than to indulge their fantasies in every way imaginable.
Natasha finds exquisite pleasure of a kind she's never experienced with the two dangerous vampires. But when she stumbles upon the truth behind the missing women, will it be too much for one small-town reporter to handle?
Content Warning: contains explicit language, graphic sex, F/F/F+ ménage, BDSM, oral sex, spanking, toy play, and voyeurism
Add to GoodReads
Olivia Starke calls the Ozarks home. One of the most beautiful areas in the country, she loves hiking trails with her dogs, kayaking on the numerous waterways, and enjoying southern Missouri's fresh air and sunshine.
She's also 'Mom' to four dogs, a growing number of kitties that show up at her door, and four VERY spoiled horses that do little to earn their keep. Not that she'd ever hold that against them.
She's a HUGE fangirl of Doctor Who and to a lesser extent Supernatural, and has a pretty interesting love triangle (or square?) going on in her head between the Doctor and the Winchesters. She is also sort of completely in love with BBC’s Sherlock.
- I have green eyes even though both my parents have blue eyes.
- I can tie shoelaces with my toes.
- It took me FOREVER to learn how to skip as a kid.
- When I was five years old my favorite color was black (the Trans Am in Smokey and the Bandit was black!)
- I’m scared of heights.
- I worked as a reporter on my high school newspaper.
- I had a poem about the holocaust published in a poetry collection when I was in high school.
- My favorite movie is Jurassic Park II.
- I think bow ties are cool.
- I’m a big ol’ introvert.
- As a kid, I wanted to be a veterinarian or a paleontologist when I grew up. Both required too much math (math sucks!) but I LOVED science like a maniac.
- I never curse unless I’m really mad.
- I’m allergic to birds.
- I’m an only child.
- I hated Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers as a kid.
- When I was five my favorite shows were The Incredible Hulk, Dukes of Hazzard, and The Benny Hill Show (Mom let me stay up late Saturday nights to watch it on PBS, thanks Mom!)
- I didn’t get braces until I was in my twenties.
- I <3 rugby!
- I’m a Whovian.
- I used to be in a bellydance troupe.
Author Website: www.authoroliviastarke.com
Author GoodReads: http://goodreads.com/Olivia_Starke
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Olivia%20Starke&search-alias=digital-text&sort=relevancerank
Barnes & Noble
All Romance eBooks
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you for hosting me!ReplyDelete