Willow Emery is in the middle of chemotherapy when she literally runs into Asher Wellington on the sidewalk after treatment with a rather unfortunate outcome. She is alone in a new city and doesn’t need anyone in her life. If life has taught her anything it’s that you can’t rely on anyone.
Asher is a young widower, devastated by the tragic death of his wife Olivia three years earlier. He has given up the idea of ever finding the kind of love that he shared with his late wife. Will one fateful day bring two lost souls together? Will taking a chance lead them to a happily ever after or will the challenges they face keep them apart?
Placing my hands on his shoulders, I gently push him down and straddle his thighs. I love the way he kisses me, always with a slow and burning desire, never rushed. Each time is like he’s making love to my mouth telling me a story of his love and gratitude. Taking his ear in my mouth I exhale a soft moan and shower feather soft kisses down his neck, making him shiver. Licking down the center of his chest over his rock hard abs, I take him into my mouth, he inhales sharply as I swirl the tip with my tongue. I take him all the way in my mouth until he hits the back of my throat and he whispers my name. Loving the soft silky skin, I bob my head up and down his length slowly. He pulls me up and switches positions. Laying underneath him he slowly enters me, filling me completely. I reach my hands around his back and dig my nails into his skin and slide them down ever so slowly. He moans loudly, “Do that again.”
I am an “Indie” adult contemporary romance author. I am a wife and a stay at home mom. I have been married to my wonderful husband since 1996. I love being a stay at home mom to our two teenage boys. We have a handful of pets, a dog named Lucy (who is in my books), a guinea pig named Flufy, (my son spells her name that way) and a cat named meow-meow, who adopted us many years ago and has never left.
I never liked reading as a kid and I only started reading romance novels in the past few years. Soon I couldn't get enough of them. My Kindle and I are inseparable now. A thought occurred to me in December of 2012 that maybe I could write a romance novel. So I went to work with the encouragement of my husband and my sister-in-law. It didn’t take long to figure out that I really enjoyed writing.
I entered my book in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest in January of 2013. Needless to say my three hundred word pitch didn’t even make it through the first round. My book never even got read. So now what do you do with a 50,000+ word book? With more encouragement by my wonderful family I decided to self- publish it. So here I am today a self- published author. It has been a lot of hard work but I wouldn’t change a single thing.
It has not been an easy road and there has been a lot of self- doubt, but I stuck with it and I wouldn’t change a thing. I’ve been blessed to have been put in contact with some amazing people that have supported and encouraged me every step of the way.
10 Things about Annalisa Nicole
1. By my 40th birthday, (which isn’t that far away) I want to get a tattoo. I have designed 3 of them but I am too chicken to get one. I also want to go ski diving.
2. My Dad gave me my author pen name. He is a big supporter of mine and since I don’t allow him to read my books, I love that he still plays a part in my author life. He pulls my book up every day looking for new reviews. When I am upset or have doubts his favorite thing to say to me is, “Some people prefer oranges.”
3. I didn’t like to read until I read 50 Shades of Grey. From then on I couldn’t put a book down. Soon my passion for reading turned into a passion for writing. I did horrible in English in school, thank God for editors.
4. I have lived in three different states and I have visited Alaska and Hawaii.
5. I love to run 5k mud runs with my sister-in-law and oldest teenage son. The muddier and the more obstacles the better.
6. My family and I love to ride our four wheelers and tent camp in the middle of nowhere.
7. I own a pink Ryder bb gun, and I love it! (Pink is my favorite color.)
8. I love to cook, bake, clean, and do laundry! Cleaning my house and doing laundry relax me.
9. I could totally become a vegetarian except I love smoked sausage.
10. I lost 100 pounds in nine months and have kept it off for over five years.