Friday, April 22, 2016

Tell Me When Release






Title: Tell Me When
Series: It's Kind Of Personal #4
Author: Anna Brooks
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: April 15, 2016




Blurb

One night can transform everything.

Pierce Kelly has a good life. He’s the owner of a successful business and also has a wonderful family. But there’s a piece to his puzzle that has yet to fall into place. Disheartened, he takes a trip to Vegas, hoping it will help him clear his mind. When the legendary bright lights of the city do nothing but frustrate him further, he goes off on his own and unknowingly finds what he didn’t even know he was missing.

Ruby Russo’s life is a nightmare. She’s the only daughter of one of the most influential men in Las Vegas. It comes with a price… constantly being forced to be a pawn in her father’s game. Just when she thinks she’s about to be free of his wrath, Ruby finds that her personal hell is far from over; in fact, it’s just begun. She escapes for the evening to the only place she’s ever found solace but learns that she’s not alone.

Neither believes in love at first sight, but Pierce and Ruby bond on a level unimaginable the moment their eyes connect. Their optimism is quickly shattered when Ruby is forced to leave Pierce without an explanation. He returns home alone, where he continues living with a void that only she can fill.

When they finally find each other after years of loneliness, they discover that their lives are entwined deeper than just love.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK
iBOOKS / B&N / KOBO






Excerpt

Ruby’s tongue darts out and moistens her lips before she nods, her nose rubbing against my own and igniting a fire so deep in my stomach I didn’t even know it existed. “I want to, but I also think you need to know what you’re getting yourself into. I’m a little crazy sometimes.”

Never in my life has a woman had this kind of pull on me and never in my life did I think I’d love the feeling so much. I swear she could tell me anything and I’d just go with it.

I lean in so our lips are barely touching. “Crazy, baby?”

“Yes, crazy,” she agrees, whispering just as quietly as I am.

Her hands tighten even more and I slide mine up from the chair on either side of her into her hair. She’s the one who slides her tongue into my mouth, and I let her take a minute to explore, to get used to the only mouth she’s ever going to kiss again. I match her strokes with my own and when I feel like I’m going to tear a hole in my jeans, I regretfully pull my head back … but not before I take her lower lip between my teeth and get one last taste.

“It’ll be crazy good, angel,” I tell her.





Also Available


FREE
AMAZON US / UK
iBOOKS / B&N / KOBO



AMAZON US / UK
iBOOKS / B&N / KOBO



AMAZON US / UK
iBOOKS / B&N / KOBO




Author Bio




Anna began writing when she thought the world would want to hear her sick lyrics through song. Since then, she's realized her childhood dream wasn't so far-fetched, just misguided. Now she writes romance with real emotions and happy endings. If Anna isn't writing or reading, she can be found by a space heater painting her nails and drinking a ridiculous amount of Diet Dr Pepper. She also likes to hang out with her husband and two boys. If it wasn't for them, she wouldn't ever leave the house. Anna was born in Wisconsin but now lives in the Evergreen State.



Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion