Books are Bigger in Texas
Signing event location:
Woodlands Waterway Marriott,
1601 Lake Robbins Dr.
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Saturday: VIP and Early Entry Check-in at 11am. Pick up bags, etc. and line up. Signing starts for you at 12pm.
- General Admission check-in: 12pm. Purchase bags, pick up pre-ordered shirts if applicable. Signing starts for you at 1pm.
- If you show up early, there is plenty of room in the lobby and café for sitting to wait so no worries there!
- The RAFFLE: This will end at 5pm and the winner MUST be present to win! Sorry, this prize is a trip to Las Vegas- we wanna meet you! Grab the raffle card at registration & fill it up with author initials when you visit their tables to enter and return your card to registration when full! *Must be 18 to enter to win*
- We will also sell tickets for $2 each to "bid" on the 6 silent auction baskets that will benefit 6 charities. Get these at registration as well and write just your phone number on the back of each ticket. Drop it in the bowl on the table that contains the basket you wish to bid on. We will draw one ticket from each bowl to choose our 6 basket winners and send a text to the number on the ticket. So highest bidder doesn't win- just whoever's ticket we pull from the bowls! There is no minimum or maximum on tickets you can buy- ALL ticket proceeds go to charity.
- Parking: Valet at venue is $22. Parking at the mall and Waterway Parking Garage are FREE. (1505 Lake Robbins Dr.)
- Signing ends at 5pm and there are no planned events after the signing.
- Bring cash or use the venue lobby ATM in case authors do not have access to card readers to accept credit. Registration will accept both cash and card for purchases at check-in. You can also buy tickets to enter the signing at the event- you do not have to have bought a ticket already to enter. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TICKETS- You will need printed ticket or email from Eventbrite or have the name the ticket was purchased under to enter- we will have a check-in sheet from Eventbrite and you must be on that list.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted. There is a cash bar in the signing and a cafe in the hotel hobby you can have food and drinks from.
- If you bring children they are to stay with you at ALL times. All children unattended or causing a disturbance will cause you and them to be asked to leave the event.
- We are also accepting children's book donations (new please!) for the Book Lady in New Orleans that delivers books to children in impoverished neighborhoods. Please bring a book if you can and we will collect them in a box at registration.
- Wear comfortable shoes and we will see you this weekend!
Hope to see everyone there - should be a blast with this author lineup.