Friday, April 8, 2016

Go Long Reveal

 
 


 
 Title: Go Long
By: Joanna Blake
Publication Date: April 11, 2016
Cover Design: Mayhem Cover Creations
Model: Chase Ketron
Photographer: Furious Fotog
There's a cardinal rule in football that you never break. You don't mess around with another player's girl and you don't touch the coach's daughter. Well, I've never been good at following the rules. Belinda Carmichael is uptight, prissy and the hottest girl I've ever seen. She's also the head coach's precious baby girl. And she's entirely off limits. The trouble is, I didn't know who she was when I met her. And she had no idea I was her daddy's newest star player. It was her job to show me around campus, and I showed her a lot more than that. But we fumbled the ball – she never told a soul who got her pregnant. Not even me, the baby daddy. As the quarterback I'm not supposed to date the coach's daughter. I'm definitely not supposed to knock her up. Well, too bad. I don't just want to date her. I don't just want her in my bed. I want to score the ultimate, game-winning touchdown. Her heart. *Go Long has a guaranteed HEA and no cheating! This edition contains bonus materia
Slay Me (ROCK GODS)
Dare Me (ROCK GODS)
Cover Me (ROCK GODS)
"How do you like our campus so far Kyle?" Kyle smiled benignly at my mother. He looked as innocent as a choirboy. Meanwhile, under the table his foot was brushing mine. I wasn't sure if it was deliberate until he did it again. I scowled at him as he oozed charm and good will. All false of course. I wasn't fooled. "It's the most beautiful I've ever seen. And the students have been... very friendly." He grinned at me pointedly and popped a bite of food into his mouth. He made it clear he was talking about me as his foot caressed mine again. I kicked him and he nearly choked. I smiled serenely as my father pounded his back. Kyle glared at me as he wiped his mouth. I gave him a look that clearly said 'two can play at that game.' "Thank you, Coach." "Make sure you chew your food, boy. Can't lose you before the season starts!" I put my chin on my hand and smiled sweetly. I knew more about sports than most men. But Kyle didn't know that. I intended to milk it. "Daddy, isn't it unusual to put a walk-on on the team?" "Hardly ever happens. But Kyle here is an unusual young man." "He is?" "He's unnaturally talented on the field Bellie. His military training had a lot to do with it, but some people are just naturals." "Bellie?" Kyle's eyes were glowing mischievously. I could have screamed. My plan to control the conversation had completely backfired. If he started calling me 'Bellie' I would lose it. I really would. "That's what we call our little girl. Did you know they actually pay her to attend school? She had a full ride of course, but they actually give her a stipend and all sorts of administrative jobs for extra money. She has career academic written all over her." I groaned inwardly. Did he have to make me sound like a 12 year-old or a grandma? That's what I was really. Kyle was right when he called me Miss Priss. Just a little girl who acted like the biggest, most responsible, boring goodie two shoes ever to walk the face of the- Kyle was staring at my breasts. Not just staring either. He licked his lips and made an appreciative grimace. Like he couldn't stand being this close to me and not touching me. I coughed, nearly spitting out my mashed potatoes. He was touching me with his eyes. It was practically foreplay! I tried to ignore him but it was too late. A hot pool of lust had settled in my belly. I crossed my arms, realizing my nipples were hard. I jumped up, knocking over my glass of iced tea. Thankfully it was almost empty. "Bellie! Are you alright?" "Just- chilly. I want to grab a sweater." "Alright but come right back and we can clear the table." "Yes, mom." I practically ran from the room. I could feel Kyle's eyes boring into my back. I heard him ask where the restroom was and excuse himself. Argh!!! He was following me! I ran for my bedroom and started to slam the door but he caught it with the palm of his hand. "Where are you running to... Bellie?" He was grinning at me like the cat who ate the canary. I had the sudden urge to smack the smug look off his handsome face. His eyes slid over my body, even more blatantly than before. I grabbed a light cardigan, angrily pulling it over my arms. I buttoned the center of it. "Don't call me that!" He just shook his head, leaning against my doorframe. "Why not? You know I can still see those perfect tits of your, Bellie. Your nipples are practically poking a hole through that sweater." I gasped. "My father will hear you!" He grinned. "No. He won't." He stepped into my room and I stepped backwards until my back was against the wall. He loomed over me, saying nothing. Then he ran his hands over my shoulders, deliberately brushing my breasts with his forearms. "Did I do that to you, Miss Priss?" I opened my mouth but no words came out. He was making me confused dammit! And he had done this to me... without even touching me, I was aroused like never before. Well, like only once before anyway. "Meet me tomorrow after practice at my dorm. Unless you want me to tell your father you've been breaking all his precious rules." I glared at him. "Blackmail? Really?" He nodded slowly. "I will stoop to anything to get what I want, Bellie. What we both want." I inhaled sharply as he leaned forward, his lips brushing my ear. I closed my eyes, feeling my heart thud in my chest. My whole body felt alive. I could feel the heat rolling off him. The strength. I could smell that clean manly scent... images of our night together flooded my mind against my will. I whimpered, ready to fall into his arms. All he had to do was kiss me. But he didn't. He just breathed four soft words against my ear, sending shivers down my spine. At that moment, even my goosebumps had goosebumps. "And I want you." When I opened my eyes, he was gone.


Joanna Blake loves good old fashioned romance, men who open doors and work with their hands. Hot Blooded Heroes is a series of sizzling stories about True Blue American men and the women who love them. She's thrilled to be collaborating with Pincushion Press on her new series! Come along for the ride!

1 comment:

Please leave comment or suggestion