Monday, August 24, 2015

Sinned Reveal

SinnedReveal
Sinned by Veronica Daye
Publication Date: September 15, 2015
 
Sinned
 
Temptation nearly destroyed me six years ago before I took my vows of chastity and obedience. I thought those days were behind me until one day I heard her voice. I know her voice as intimately as I knew her body back when I was just a man.
The man in me must have her again and savor every look, touch, and taste. But I am not just a man anymore, I am a priest. This is my confession.
Add to Goodreads

About Veronica Daye

Veronica Daye can't imagine anything else she'd rather be doing than writing. Well except maybe reading, spending time with her son, dogs, and family, talking about herself in the third person, or...ooh look at the butterfly! Veronica used to day dream about becoming a writer and now because of your support, she is. She will always be grateful to you, the readers, for coming along with her on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion