Thursday, December 17, 2015

Wild Card Release

WildcardFB
Wildcard
by Missy Johnson
Publication Date: December 14, 2015
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance, Sports
 
NEW WILDCARD
Purchase on Amazon US
 
I’m the definition of player. On the court and off. I’m hot, British, and I take what I want. And the thing that I want the most? Her. She’s not my type. She lives her life by the rules for her kid. No dating. Especially not men like me. What she doesn’t know is rules are made to be broken and I’m the king of breaking them. But love is like a game. For ever winner, there has to be a loser. ** This is a revised novel adaption of the WILDCARD serial and may be read as a STANDALONE

ABOUT MISSY JOHNSON

1896848_800742533275720_2068241805_n
Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture). When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion