Friday, September 18, 2015

The Luminara Series Sale

Luminara box set banner

sales blitz

 
9780989987950

Book Title: The Luminara Series 
Author: S.J. Molloy 
Genre: Erotic Romance Suspense 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Book Blurb

The Luminara Series.
Box Set – Volume 1
Books 1 - 3
Lussuria – L’amore – Lucca’s Lust


Dark. It’s all dark. Darker than you could ever possibly imagine. Not even a candle can flicker an incandescent light in front of me. Even now, years after I escaped, I’m still living in darkness. I’m still running.

I’ve spent my entire life gazing at the stars, wondering if I’ll ever get to live in the light. It must be dazzling and wonderful.

You’ve read about tortured souls, but you’ve never read about mine. I was taken before I was even born. It was my destiny and written in my stars.

My soul’s not just tortured, it’s unrepairable and hollow. I left part of it back in Hell, and I can’t go back. I won’t go back. Not ever.

You think you’ve read it all?

You haven’t.

And sadly … it’s all true. It happened to me. And I hate that it’s my life.

I shouldn’t be alive. Life was never my own. Nothing was given to me and everything was taken from me. I ran. I fought. I stayed alive. Well, my body survived, my mind didn’t.

I’m damaged beyond repair. I live on my nerves. I feel emotions bigger than myself, and I am many things.

Vulnerable
Anxious.
Paranoid.
Guarded.
Ashamed.
Dirty.
Exposed.

And I feel alone.

I pray that one day I will be free. But that means placing trust and letting someone in.

Would they make me brighter? Would they make me believe? Would I make them dark?

I’ve never wanted to feel for someone else because I’m far too broken and deep. It scares me. I don’t trust easily. I’m curious, but I’m nervous.

I’ve never felt lust, or love, or light.

Until now.

I feel Lucca Caruso, and everything he symbolises.

He desires me. He wants me. He worships me. He loves me. He protects me. He makes me feel alive. He sets my body on fire. He melts my heart. He gives me him. All of him.

He is lust.
He is love.
He is light.
I trust him.
I want him.
I need him.

He is everything I have fought my entire life to avoid. He makes me feel.

He is taking me places I never imagined could be possible. He is giving me new life. He is keeping me in his light. He is giving me his heart, body, mind, and soul. I love it … I love him. And there is no other place I want to be other than in his arms.

With Lucca … I feel like I can breathe. I’m alive. I need him to keep me here.

I’m Lexi and this is my story about a world of darkness and a journey towards the light.

excerpt

Turning around, he shakes his head then runs his fingers through his hair. “No, I want you to tell me. I want you to be honest. If I’m going to help you, I need to know about your dreams, but it pains me to think of what that evil fucking monster did to you.” He punches the pantry door in rage.

“Come here,” I say with trepidation because he’s going to breakdown. In role reversal, I need to be compassionate and reassuring towards him. Comfort him. I take his face in both my hands and kiss him softly.

“I’m here, right here, and not going anywhere. It’s all in the past, Lucca. He can’t touch me or harm me. I have you, and you take it all away. You make me feel whole. Please don’t be upset. I need you to be strong and forget about it all. Love me right here and think about our future. Please, calm down…for me.”

He closes his eyes, taking long slow steady breaths. “He is still fucking harming you, Lexi… your mind. You’re having fucking nightmares about it, and I wish I could take it all away.” His voice is broken.

I hold him, tenderly caressing him the way he does for me. I discover its great therapy being the giver of comfort, and it relaxes me too. We sit on the kitchen floor, barefoot in our denim jeans with our wine, and eat our toasted ciabatta bread. There is something powerful and special about this moment binding us together.

Simple.
Forgiving.
Pacifying.

Relaxed, I rub my bare feet along Lucca’s exposed ankles and lean my head on his shoulders, contemplating the last few weeks. I’m grateful.

“You know I’ll do anything for you, and I’ll give you anything. I just want to take it all away,” Lucca says, slumped against the kitchen cupboard.

Sitting my plate down, I turn to look up to him. “I know you would. You’ve taught me to trust, to love and to be loved. I’ve changed, Lucca, and I’m different. I have more confidence, and I’m not as paranoid. I’m stronger and better because of you.”

“Jesus, I love you more every fucking day.” He presses his nose on my shoulder, kissing my skin with his moist lips.

Teasers
 

six

one

seven 


Lussuria
L'amore
Lucca's Lust
* Note. No copyright infringement intended. Fan made visual trailer for their interpretation of Lussuria, L'amore and Lucca's Lust.

The Luminara box set is a work of fiction. Contains adult content. Erotic, romance suspense. *The characters and events, scenes, phrasing, and plot portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarities to real persons, living or dead, are coincidental and not purposely intended by the author. This is the work based solely on the imagination of the author and does not interpret or replicate any real life living scenarios or settings. SJ Molloy is in no way affiliated with any brands, songs, musicians, artists, museums, restaurants, hotels or designers mentioned in this book.

Meet the Author

sj molloy

SJ Molloy, British Author of ‘The Luminara Series’ was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. As a young child, her family moved and raised her in Lanarkshire, Scotland where she currently resides with her husband, two daughters and her energetic, hyperactive loving gun dog who is utterly spoiled.

When she is not writing or reading, spending time with family and friends or exercising and walking her dog, SJ loves all things practical and creative. Dancing, music, cooking, travelling, good food and wine and painting are her favourite past times along with laughter, lots and lots of laughter.

Social Media

websitenewsletter signuptwitterFacebookTSUyou tubestumble uponpinterestinstagramGoogleGoodreads

Buy the Book

boxsetsaleSEP

amazon us amazon UK B&N smashwords kobo

Giveaway

BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion