Monday, November 16, 2015

So Much More Reveal









Title: So Much More
Series: Made For Love #3
 
Author: R.C. Martin
Genre: New Adult Romance
Cover Design: Pink Ink Designs
 
 Release Date: December 4, 2015



Blurb

The Red Coat Incident
4 cups humiliation
2 cups rejection
1/2 cup heartache
3 tbs regret
1 tsp tears
A pinch of hope

Sarah's life is a bit of a mess. After only a year of living her dream, teaching the third grade, one catastrophic mistake has her packing her bags and running away. Lost and broken, she clings to the small hope that her old stomping grounds will be the perfect place for her to start fresh. When she walks into Little Bird Cafe, looking for a job, she finds herself unprepared for the sweet deliciousness that is Brandon.

The Olivia Incident
5 cups loyalty
3 cups stupidity
1/4 cup resentment
2 tbs distrust
1 tsp weakness
A pinch of lust

Brandon's dream is finally coming true. His days may be long and hard, but he refuses to complain. He starts every morning in his kitchen, baking his signature pastries. With the students pouring into the college town he calls home any day now, he knows he needs help around the shop. When Sarah, the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty, walks into Little Bird asking for a job, he's can't refuse her. As her new boss, he tries to convince himself that he can look, but he can't touch.

When he lets her loose in his kitchen, her broken heart is mended, his battered heart is stolen, and they can't deny that they both want more. So much more.
 

Book three in the Made for Love series can be read as a STANDALONE novel! I promise. Written for audiences 18+ years of age due to language and sexual content.





Pre-order Links

AMAZON US / UK






Also Available



AMAZON US / UK





AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS



AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS






Excerpt


With the uncomfortable amount of tension in our apartment, I decided to head out with my laptop and do some online job hunting elsewhere. There are a million and one coffee shops in Fort Collins, so I knew I’d be able to settle myself somewhere. When I found parking just a short walk away from Little Bird, it was like the coffee shop was welcoming me back.

I spent a good amount of time here during my senior year at CSU. Addie, Roman and I had this little tradition. Every month we would get together for the open-mic-night that was hosted here. Addie and I knew Roman from work.

Roman.

For a while, I had such a big crush on him. He was handsome and enchanting and, unfortunately, totally into my best friend. Obviously that didn’t work out in my favor.

It’s a common trend when it comes to my love life.

Then again, things didn’t work out so well for him either. Addie picked the other guy. Her forever love. I wonder what Roman’s life is like now. The little girl in my arms is his niece. I can hardly believe I’m holding evidence of more than a year gone by. When I left, Daphne and Trevor were just friends. Totally and completely in love, but just friends.

When I left—Little Bird Cafe was just that. Now, it’s Little Bird Cafe. Home of Brandon’s Bakery.

Brandon.

Hot. Damn. Brandon.

I’m trying not to stare. I really am. I’m not interested in men these days.

Really. Truly.

But Brandon…

I told him I remembered his face, but I don’t remember it being so distracting. Maybe it’s because I was too hung up on Roman at the time to notice. Whatever the case may be, I can't stop thinking about his smile. I don't know how he does it, but when he smiles, he looks charming and endearing, but also smolderingly handsome. When I look at him, it's like fanning through a rolodex of my favorite book boyfriends. Except he's real. I could touch him.

Shit. Don't think about touching him!

My heart shoves aside my rationale and I try and imagine what it would be like to kiss him. Or what it would feel like to have his dark, honey brown scruff scrape across my skin as his lips leave a wet trail down my neck. My Lord, that low trimmed beard he wears is totally sexy in that rugged, I'm-a-man-and-I-won't-apologize-for-it sort of way. And he most certainly is all man. All six-foot-plus of him, with a beautiful body that looks to be void of a single ounce of fat. I wonder what he would look like in nothing but that black apron he's sporting right now...

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Stop, stop, stop!


Too much smut. I've been reading too much smut!

I want the job, not the man. The job!

Remember the last time you wanted the man?


My heart flips me off, unappreciative of the reminder; but my pulse slows knowing my brain is right. I want the job. I need the job. Anything else is more than I can handle in my current state. With that in mind, I snuggle Caroline a little closer and then look back over at Brandon.

The job. I want the job. Not those warm, dark hazel eyes. The job, dammit. The job.

I clear my throat, hoping my voice won’t be dripping in lust when I go to use it. “So, when did Little Bird became Home of Brandon’s Bakery?” I manage.

“A couple months ago,” he says with a smile that can’t decide if it’s shy or proud.

Kill me now.







Author Bio

R.C. Martin finds it a bit awkward referring to herself in the third person, so she's only going to do it for this one sentence. (We all know who's writing this bio anyway!)

I'm a born and bred Coloradan. I will always claim that square state as my home! While I now reside in Virginia, the land of the Rocky Mountains is where I've left a piece of my heart and where my characters come to life. I'm a woman in love with love and filled to the brim with compassion for women like me, on a journey to find themselves in today's society. I aspire to inspire my readers to do more than settle. I hope that my writing will remind everyone that she (or he!) is valuable and worthy of the best kind of love--the kind that is gentle, patient, faithful, passionate, all consuming, never ending, and leaves you breathless.

When I'm not writing I'm reading; when I'm not reading I'm writing...you know how it goes! I also enjoy cooking, baking, crocheting, and jigsaw puzzles. Basically, I'm an old soul with a young heart, nonchalantly waiting for my prince to come.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion