Thursday, November 26, 2015

Ballad Release






Title: Ballad
Series: Rockstar #5
Author: Anne Mercier
Release Date: November 25, 2015




Blurb

BEN

She walked on the bus and my heart stopped beating. When she looked my way with that sassy smile, it came back to life. Looking at her, getting to know her, I know she's the one for me—but she's so young. Her life is just starting and I've already done my fair share of living. I want her to be mine but is it right for me to ask her to settle down before she's really had a chance to live?

NICOLE
 

He keeps watching me. I can't help but look back. He's gorgeous: tall, messy dark hair, and those intensely blue eyes captivating me. My life hasn't been easy by any means. Because of that I've had to grow up much faster than normal women do. I think that's why our age difference doesn't bother me at all. I wish it didn't bother him because this attraction isn't going away anytime soon and, in truth, I don't want it to. He could very possibly be my happily-ever-after and no matter how much he tries, I'm not going to let him talk me out of it until we give this a fighting chance.





Purchase Links

Amazon US / UK







Also Available


FREE

AMAZON US / UK


 
AMAZON US / UK



FREE

AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO


 
AMAZON US / UK


 
AMAZON US / UK




INCLUDES #1-3

AMAZON US / UK




Author Bio


I was born and raised in Wisconsin and still live here today with my two sons and puppy. (Though one day soon I hope to move to southern California!)

I’m an avid reader who gets inspired by reading the stories from my favorite authors as well as listening to various types of music. I am a huge fan of music, chocolate, fruit, desserts, autumn, M. Shadows, Avenged Sevenfold, and Milo Ventimiglia. Through my books, I am proudly creating new Avenged Sevenfold and Milo Ventimiglia fans one reader at a time.

I absolutely love interacting with readers and invite you to contact me any time via email: Anne@AnneMercierAuthor.com.

“The best part of being an author, to me, is being able to take the reader to that one place they long to go when they need to escape reality. Knowing I can do that, for even one reader, makes what I do worthwhile.” ~ Anne Mercier


Hugs and love,
Anne xoxo



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion