Thursday, July 9, 2015

Loving Lexi

Loving Lexi - Revised Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Loving Lexi
SERIES – The Lexi Series
AUTHOR – Lisa Survillas
GENRE – New Adult
PUBLICATION DATE – January 16, 2016
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 246 pages
PUBLISHER – Lisa Survillas
COVER ARTIST – Robin Harper with Wicked by Design

Loving Lexi - Book Cover

BOOK SYNOPSIS

Lexi Reliving my past. Confronting my mother. Finding my family.
The summer before my senior year is a roller coaster of emotions, but I make it. I come out on the other side, stronger and ready to face my last year of San Francisco State University, when life takes another direction. The rock I’ve come to count on disappears emotionally and leaves me reeling. Will we find our way, or will I be lost and alone again?
Derek Watching her pain. Lifting her up. Loving her strength.
The summer before my senior year is better than I could’ve imagined. Her strength knows no bounds and is truly inspiring to everyone around her. Then the phone call from my past comes and knocks me off my feet. Unable to look at her while dealing with this, I hide, like a coward. Will I get over this moment from my past, or will it drive a permanent wedge between us?

BUY & TBR LINKS


Loving Lexi - Full Wrap

EXCERPT

“You don’t know how happy it makes me to leave here with no reason to look back. Knowing I left everything behind feels like I’ve lifted a huge weight off of my shoulders. I feel so much lighter, like I can breathe freely again. The clamp around my lungs is gone.”
In that moment, the joy on her face touches me in a way I can’t even explain, and I can’t help but pick her up and twirl her around, sharing in her excitement. I hope the expression on her face is here to stay. My stomach has been in knots for days wondering what she would have to deal with here, but this ending is more than I could’ve ever imagined.

Loving Lexi - Author Photo

AUTHOR BIO

Hi! I'm Lisa. I live in SUNNY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA with my wonderful husband and two teenage children. With two kids in high school and involved in activities both inside and outside of school, I have a lot to juggle. When home, I lock myself inside the office to write. I've always loved to write, but life always seemed to be too busy.
When inspiration finally hit, I made the most of the time hubby and kids were busy and published my first book in February 2014. I've published a total of 4 books in the past year and am hoping to bring you a few more before 2015 ends.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS

Instagram – @authorlisasurvillas

GIVEAWAY PRIZES

$5 amazon gift card Signed copy of Loving Lexi 2 kindle copies of Loving Lexi
This tour has been organized & hosted by
33c16-mini2bbutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion