Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Blyssful Lies




NewRelease, NA, Erotic, Suspense, Captive, Romance

Blyssful Lies by J.C. CLIFF
Genre: Contemporary Suspense Erotic Romance
Release Date: December 16th, 2014

Purchase Links for Blyssful Lies
Amazon US
Amazon CA
Amazon UK

Review
I was given book for honest review. Julianna has been broken but Travis is now the one determined not to give up on her and them. I got to the end of this book and was NO ! How can it end like that I need the rest of the story like right now. J.C. Cliff draws you into the underground and leaves you wondering what will happen and I for 1 can’t wait to finish.




Blyssful Lies Synopsis:
Learning how to survive in her new world, Julianna has no choice but to play “The game of Life.” Except it's Nick's game, and his rules apply. Captivity, drugs, and submission are the cards that are dealt, and it's a losing game. Biding her time as she waits for her rescuers, it's far from smooth sailing, because all too quickly the rules abruptly change as Nick takes matters into his own hands... As the drama unfolds, and hesitating to interfere, Travis has everything to lose should he decide to step in, including his life. It's opposition at its finest – freedom versus control as Nick and Julianna face the ultimate battle of wills. While Travis has the uncanny ability to manipulate her with a single touch, Nick struggles to conquer her body, mind, and soul. It's every man for themselves as each have their own secret agenda, including Julianna, whose plan is simple: survive.


Meet The Author:
J.C. Cliff is an independent author who strives to deliver a strong story line, keeping the reader captivated throughout. She loves the element of surprise, creating unique twists and turns while creating thrill and suspense. Oh yes, and lets not forget, making a little explicit romance happen in between. She's a die hard 80's rock'n roll fan, loves the ocean and salt water fishing. What does she do when she's not raising kids, running a business, and doing all the tasks that come with being a wife and mother? You got it - writing. It's the ultimate escape from reality when the ocean isn't nearby.

Social Links:
BOOK 1: Goodreads LINK to BLYSS
BOOK 2: Goodreads LINK to BLYSSFULL LIES
https://twitter.com/Cliff3J
https://www.facebook.com/BLYSS.TRILOGY
https://www.amazon.com/author/jccliff
https://www.tsu.co/JCCLIFF


Excerpt:
Nick sits down beside me, and he almost takes my breath away. He looks absolutely stunning. Even though he’s a handsome devil, I know he carries a big, red pitchfork. His persona screams debonair and suave, and his suit hugs his broad shoulders perfectly. He seems unequivocally radiant and contented, and his brown and gold-flecked eyes gleam with happiness. A waiter appears, interrupting my perusal of Nick. “Excuse me, sir. May I get your usual for you and a glass of wine for the lady?” “Yes, thank you,” Nick replies. Concerned my acting skills may falter at some point, I begin to grow nervous again. I hate this paranoia. I curse myself again for not taking at least one dose of Blyss today, just so I could be able to get through this evening without foible. Nick gently lifts my chin, garnering my attention. “What are you thinking about, love?” I steal a deep breath and think to myself, The show must go on. My lips curve into a small smile and I flirtatiously flutter my lashes. “Do you come here often?” Nick smiles with mild amusement, his eyes twinkling. “Yes, you could say that.” I don’t bother asking what type of wine he’s ordered. I’m sure I wouldn't know the difference between a ten dollar, versus an eighty dollar bottle of wine anyway. I rarely drink, let alone indulge myself with expensive wine. “I also see you have a group of fans,” I comment as I wave my hand around the large room. “Every woman here seems to be eyeing you up and down, like you’re a famous rock star.” Why couldn’t you have taken one of those women instead of me? His grin broadens. “You seem surprised.” “What, the fact women find you attractive?” I shrug my shoulders. “I won’t sit here and lie to you, Nick. You are a very good-looking man. I’m sure you could have any woman you want with the snap of your fingers.” “Yes, well, you will never have to worry about other women. I’ve had a lifetime of them, biding my time until the very day I could finally have you.” He leans in closer, all playfulness pushed aside. “You are the only woman I want to come to me with the snap of my fingers,” he pauses, arching a brow, “and you are the first woman who’s wanted to tell me no.” The way he’s looking at me, pinning me down with his heated stare, I can feel the apples of my cheeks begin to warm. So much is riding on my acting abilities, namely my ass as I pretend to like this man and try building some sort of alliance with him.


Excerpt:
“Please, Sir,” I swallow hard against the dry lump in my throat, “Sir, I will do what you want, anything...just please, stop...” Fragmented words manage to spill out between broken sobs. Suddenly, I feel the hard lines of his body pressing into my backside, his erection gouging into my ass. My sweat is mixed with blood, and it blends together with his body heat as he singes and sears my tender, torn tissue. All I can do is let out a hoarse whimper. “No, Princess, this is your reminder to never forget. I have already given you too much leniency and look where it’s gotten me. I will never make that mistake again. You need to understand these three simple words,” he breathes over me in a menacing tone. “Live them, breathe them, be them—I. Own. You.” There’s a quiet pause in the room, and I pray to God he’s finished, and perhaps he’s changed his mind, because he hasn’t moved away from me. His breathing tickles my earlobe as he continues to hover over me. Suddenly, my entire body jerks as his thunderous boom shouts in my ear, “Do you understand?!” A scratchy scream emits forth as my reply. “Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir, I understand!” Tears continue to soak the silk blindfold. My body is shaking uncontrollably and my teeth begin to clatter nonstop against each other, most likely from shock. This man is absolutely insane. “You need to understand that more than you need your next breath, Princess. You control nothing; I control you.” He reaches around to pinch my clit ruthlessly between his fingertips. “You have much to learn about submitting your mind and your body to me.” His other hand snakes around to pinch my nipple while he kisses the tender spot behind my ear. I’m stunned speechless. All I can do is take it. If I fight him, it will only make things worse for me, if that’s even possible. So I let my freewill begin to betray me as I hear my voice come out broken, cracked and defeated. “I’m sorry, Sir. I am yours.” He chuckles. “You’re a quick learner. I knew you were an intelligent one. You’re body knows what feels good, doesn’t it? You should listen to it more often. I know you’d like to think you’re immune to this drug, but you’re not. You’re going to have to face the cold, hard truth that your mind is no longer your own. I own it.” you


Playlist Blyssful Lies Song Playlist
Aerosmith : I don’t wanna close my eyes
Huey Lewis & The News : Take me back in time
Foreigner : I want to know what love is
Foreigner : Feels like the first time
Heart : Alone
Chicago : You’re the inspiration
Exile : Kiss you all over
Def Leppard : Animal
Def Leppard : Let me be the one
Eagles : Hotel California
Lover Boy : Almost Paradise
Eric Clapton : Anything for your love
Phil Collins : One more night
Journey : Stone in love

SALE INFORMATION BELOW Blyss will stay on sale for a limited time, until the end of December for .99 cents in celebration of the Blyssful Lies Release. So please help spread the word.

Purchase Links for Blyss:
AMAZON US
KOBO
B&N
iTunes
Smashwords

Review
I was given book for honest review. Julianna has been taken from her home and placed into a ring of sexual blyss or so the guys taking care of her say. But strong willed and determined she wants to beat Nick and Travis at their game and return home. Really draws you in. Her struggle, her fears, her determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion